1. Your Privacy
It is my duty to inform you, in a clear manner, of how I, Sarah Alford and my website uses your data as you interact with sarahalford.co.uk.
2. How We Collect Your Personal Data
I collect data from and about you when you:
Subscribe to my services or newsletter
Correspond with me by post, phone email or otherwise
Fill in forms
Order my products or services
Provide feedback to me
Use my website
3. How We Use and Process Your Personal Data
I only use your personal data when I have a valid reason. The legal bases for processing your data are generally consent that you have clearly given, to fulfil a contract with you or with the parameters of legitimate interests.
I may use your data when I am legally obliged in order to fulfil statutory requirements.
I store your personal data for a maximum of 2 years, except where we are legally required to retain financial and accounting data, which we will retain for 8 years.
We use your data to:
– Fulfil a contract between us
– To provide a service requested by you
– To send marketing communications via email
– To provide content relevant to you
– To improve my websites, products and services
– To comply with a legal obligation
– To protect your vital interests
4. Where We Store Your Personal Data
We use software platforms and payment gateways to store and process your information including: MailerLite, Convertkit Google Docs, Zapier, Acuity Scheduling, Paypal, Stripe, Wave, Google Analytics, Squarespace.
5. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We may disclose your information to members of my organisation to enable us to carry out the delivery of my products and services. We will only disclose your information externally if legally required to do so, or such time that we may sell any part of the business or asset.
6. Your Rights
You have the right to:
– Access, correction, erasure of your personal data
– Objection to and restriction of processing of your personal data
– Transfer of your personal data
– Withdrawal of your consent where provided
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at hello[@]sarahalford[.co.uk]. I aim to respond within 30 days of your request.
To rescind your consent to providing you with information via email, you may do so by unsubscribing through the link provided in all my emails, or you may email me (as above) to request either unsubscribe or delete your information.
Unless specifically requested, I do not delete your data when unsubscribing, but hold your information as ‘suppressed’ within our data processing platforms.
This policy may be update at any time to comply with governing rules.
Last update: 23rd May 2018